COLOUR – STYLE – PAINTING
- The colour/style of the following items shall be chosen by the Buyer from the Builder’s samples
- Broadloom, vinyl flooring, interior walls, kitchen cabinets, bathroom vanities, bathroom tiles, exterior brick and siding.
- For Townhouse product all exterior selections will be predetermined by the Builder.
- For Semi detached units exterior color to be selected by first firm offer signed per semi.
- Direct Detect monitored if required by municipality (monthly fee paid by Buyer)
- Walls and ceilings to be drywalled (as per plan) *All ceilings to have California style ceiling finish
- All bedrooms to have ceiling lights with wall controls
- Oak Hand Rail on stairs to second floor as per plan
- Mirrors provided in all bathrooms and powder room
- 3 telephone and 2 cable rough ins (location determined by Builder)
- Survey of the building to be provided to Buyer for mortgage purpose on closing
- The Hot Water Tank, DWHR (if installed) is rented and not included in the Purchase Price (the Buyer agrees to assume the rental contract)
- New home owners benefit from One Year Warranty Protection and Two Year Warranty Protection against defects in work and materials, and Seven Year Warranty Protection against major structural defects (MSD)., paid by the Buyer