STANDARD FEATURES & FINISHES
- Architecturally designed and controlled exteriors and streetscapes. Quality clay brick installed on entire first floor, and partial stone front as shown on approved elevations, from builder’s selections.
- 2×6 wall panels, R27 insulation
- Quality clay brick installed on elevations as per applicable plan, pre-selected by Builder
- Premium James Hardie ‘Hardie Board’ cement fibre siding installed on elevations as per applicable plan with colour matched decorative trim pre-selected by Builder
- Pre-finished, maintenance-free aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestroughs and downspouts, as per plan.
- All windows are energy star low e argon gas filled maintenance free vinyl clad.
- Insulated patio door, as per applicable plan
- 45 min. Fire Rated Metal insulated front entry door with weather stripping and adjustable sweeps, as per applicable plan
- Quality caulking to exterior of all windows and doors
- Poured concrete foundation walls and basement floors
- Foundation exterior wall wrapped with dimple wrap to guard against leaks (or equivalent)
- Concrete front porch as per applicable plan
- EPDM rubber roof membrane installed over sloped roof towards drains
- Entire property graded to municipal standards, sodded, landscaped with paved parking lots
- One owned parking space included with unit
Kitchen and Bath
- Quality kitchen and bathroom cabinets from Builder’s selections
- Stone countertops in kitchen with under mount double basin stainless steel sink
- Opening in cabinetry for future dishwasher, rough-in provided. Connection costs not included
- Stainless 2 speed exhaust fan over stove vented to the exterior
- Heavy duty receptacle for electric stove
- Dedicated electrical outlet for refrigerator. Fridge opening standard 36” wide x 70” high, opening for stove is 30” wide, dishwasher opening is 24” wide x 34 ½” high
- Electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances
- Large mirrors above vanities
- Quality white plumbing fixtures with chrome single lever faucets (low water consumption toilet supplied with insulated tank)
- Separate acrylic one piece corner shower stall as per applicable plan
- White acrylic tub 1 piece tub with surrounded tiles/shower installed for easy maintenance
- Bathrooms (and powder rooms where applicable) come with laminate counters and white drop in sinks with vanity
- Extra quiet exhaust fan vented to the exterior in all bathrooms and powder rooms
- Impressive 8 ft. ceilings on all levels above grade except in areas where architectural details, mechanical or duct work require ceiling height to be lowered
- Drywalled half-walls are capped in wood and painted white, as per applicable plan
- Brushed Nickel interior door hardware. 2-Panel interior doors with color matching bi-fold closet doors, as per applicable plan, complete with 2 ¾” trim and casings, and 3 ½” baseboard painted semi-gloss white.
- Deadbolts on all entry doors
- ‘California’ textured ceilings throughout except in kitchens, bathrooms and laundry rooms (NOTE: Smooth finish not always possible in ‘open concept’ designs)
- Interior walls to be painted with one coat tinted primer and one finish coat of quality flat latex paint. Paint colour from Builder’s samples. One paint colour throughout.
- Luxury vinyl plank and tile from builders selections throughout excluding bedrooms. Bedrooms feature premium carpet and underpad.
- 5/8” OSB subfloors screwed and glued to minimize squeaks
- Energy saving insulation as per Ontario Building Code requirements, R22 to foundation walls, R27 to 2×6 exterior walls and R31 to attic
- Spray applied R32 urethane insulation installed below all unheated spaces
Electrical and Mechanical Features
- 100 AMP service with circuit breaker panel and copper wire throughout
- Electrical layout will include one light fixture in the centre of each room and receptacles and switches as required by the Ontario Building Code. Four potlights included in living room.
- Interior door chime as selected by the Builder
- Interior smoke and CO2 detectors supplied by Builder as required by the Ontario Building Code
- A total of 2 outlets to be used in any combination of telephone or cable outlets
- Utility provider to make all connections at predetermined location in each unit
- 1 exterior weather proof receptacle on private amenity connected to a Ground Fault Interrupt safety switch,
as per applicable plan
- Heavy duty stove and dryer connections
- Quality engineered high efficiency Energy StarTM rated hot water/forced air gas furnace
- Central air conditioning included
- Natural Gas hot water heater provided, supplied by Builder. Rental contract to be set up by purchaser.
Notice To Purchaser
Due to increasing construction cost, we commit orders to our suppliers on the date of the Offer to Purchase. Therefore, in some cases we cannot alter, change or add to the specifications, details or field notes. In order for any change to be implemented, all requests after the offer becomes firm, must be in writing and accepted by the Builder